Yoga and Mindfulness
''It's not about being good at something; it's about being good to yourself.''
Yoga and mindfulness coaching tailored to suit individual needs.
The sessions can be in person or online.
I work with adults from all age groups. Beginners to more experienced.
My approach to yoga is therapeutic, non-competitive and non-sectarian.
Yoga therapy can help:
reduce body aches
improve quality of sleep
boost the immune system
improve emotional wellness
reduce addictive behaviours
prevent muscular injury
increase strength and flexibility
alleviate anxiety and depression
Read my article on the proven benefits of mindfulness practice.
Experience and training
My first access to yoga was in the '90s, as a student at a London conservatoire where a class called 'Yoga for Musicians' was available. But I started practising regularly in 2003 and running a private wellbeing practice in 2007/08.
I trained in the UK, India and Thailand.
• Certificate in Mindfulness Coaching
• Diploma in Hatha Yoga Teaching
• Vipassana Meditation Course(s)
• Certificate in Thai Yoga Massage
• Diploma in Deep Tissue Massage
• Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
Weekly or fortnightly sessions:
• Six 60-minute sessions: £420
• Six 90-minute sessions: £495
• 12 60-minute sessions: £720
• 12 90-minute sessions: £870