Yoga and Mindfulness
''It's not about being good at something; it's about being good to yourself.''
Yoga and mindfulness coaching tailored to suit individual needs.
The sessions can be in person or online.
I work with adults from all age groups; beginners to more experienced.
My approach to yoga is therapeutic, non-competitive and non-sectarian.
Yoga therapy can help:
• reduce stress
• improve posture
• reduce body aches
• improve concentration
• improve quality of sleep
• boost the immune system
• improve emotional wellness
• reduce addictive behaviours
• prevent muscular injury
• increase strength and flexibility
• alleviate anxiety and depression
Read my article on the proven benefits of mindfulness practice.
Experience and training
My first access to yoga was in the '90s, as a student at a conservatoire where a class called 'Yoga for Musicians' was available. I started practising regularly in 2003 and running a wellbeing practice in 2008. I trained in the UK and in Asia and I've taught yoga and mindfulness in workshops and on retreats.
• Diploma in Yoga Teaching (India)
• Cert in Mindfulness Coaching (UK)
• Vipassana Meditation Courses (UK)
• Cert in Thai Yoga Massage (Thailand)
• Diploma in Deep Tissue Massage (UK)
• Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (UK)
Weekly or fortnightly sessions:
• Six 60-minute sessions: £420
• Six 90-minute sessions: £495
• 12 60-minute sessions: £720
• 12 90-minute sessions: £870